MODE, a 30 person branding and interactive agency, recently moved from their old office (which was between Bank of America Stadium and Burger & Co) to their new office next to Sycamore Brewery in South End. I took a quick spin around and it’s beautiful.
- MODE is “a group of designers, developers and strategists who are passionate about creating and supporting strong, powerful brands.”
- Arguably the top design work in Charlotte (or in the nation for the matter) is coming out of the MODE team.
- Lactation room for nursing mothers.
- The huge garage door in their office can easily be raised and on beautiful days, they do it.
- Finishing touches (ex, wood being added around the kitchen) are still being completed. They’re such perfectionist that they almost didn’t let me publish this story without the office being complete (love people/companies like this). MODE is the real deal.