Ruby on Rails Developer
TRUPOINT Partners is a fast-growing FinTech company that is reinventing the way lenders analyze their data and leverage Business Intelligence (BI) to comply and grow.
The Ruby on Rails Developer will be working with a group of talented and forward-thinking developers and designers to implement new solutions. We’re a group who happily shares knowledge and values others’ ideas. We work in an agile environment, and understand that a healthy balance between life at home and work is important to delivering our best every day.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Ruby on Rails experience.
• Solid familiarity with MVC frameworks databases/SQL, HTML/CSS/JS, AJAX, dynamic programming languages.
• Experience building and maintaining production web applications.
• A positive “can-do” attitude towards problems and opportunities.
• Experience with test-driven development.
• Ability to perform code reviews to support overall code quality and consistency as well as individual career growth.
• Experience dealing with large data stores.
• Interest in what is happening with the entire product design and development process, not just coding to a provided specification.
• Excellent communication skills.
More on who we are:
TRUPOINT provides comparative analysis and risk management solutions to more than 500 financial institutions nationwide. Our software solutions enable our clients to more efficiently serve their communities and make a positive impact on the markets they serve.
• We’re a SaaS-based analytics company with a great product that is changing the way lenders analyze their data.
• We’re funded by a team of great investors who believe in our vision.
• We’re based in the banking capital of Charlotte, NC.
• Our product is strong, our market is large and we’re looking to grow like crazy.
• We need great people to join the team and get it done.
Send an email and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.