Director, Marketing Automation
At Barings, we are as invested in our associates as we are in our clients. We recognize those who work diligently for us and reward them for personal and professional integrity, communication skills, distinct competencies and expertise in specific strategies, ability to collaborate as a team member and true dedication to the interests of our clients. We thank you for your interest in joining the Barings team and invite you to explore our current employment opportunities.
Barings is looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to partner with our sales, business management and technology teams to develop marketing automation strategies. This individual will harness data from multiple sources including Salesforce, social media and external databases to develop campaigns to drive lead generation and improve client engagement. This role will be for responsible campaign analysis and reporting in addition to the development of tactical strategies to increase Barings’ reach within specific markets.
• Create and initiate digital marketing strategies for lead generation and to expand Barings’ client reach.
• Partner with regional marketing and sales teams to increase efficiency and impact through drip marketing campaigns and event-triggered communications.
• Create customer journey mapping links through Salesforce and the other digital marketing platforms including the website and social media.
• Analyze the end-to-end client experience across global channels.
• Collaborate with colleagues in the business management area to ensure that Salesforce data is effectively organized and segmented to support targeted e-mail marketing distribution plans.
• Provide and analyze reporting data to optimize marketing opportunities.
• Evaluate external e-mail marketing platforms and tools and manage vendors.
• 8+ years of experience in digital or e-mail marketing within financial services required, preferably in asset management.
• Bachelors or higher degree required.
• Experience with Salesforce required.
• Working knowledge of social media tools and platforms.
• Experience with creating B2B marketing automation strategies.
• Strong project management skills, detail oriented and ability to manage to deadlines.
• Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks, deal with change and ambiguity and work in a fast paced environment.
Barings is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Age/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.