We are searching for an experienced lead researcher, who has deep interest in theoretical and applied machine learning and loves working in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should have prior experience in solving real-world problems with complex datasets and team- managing abilities.
Responsibilities will include:
Delivery and client expectation management
• Working with the team and ensuring availability of all relevant datasets and thorough understanding and exploration of data, creating a documentation on the entire process to be followed for each of the products and building team awareness on same.
• Working with the team to understand and analyze large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets and guiding in building robust feature matrix relevant for problem statement, monitoring and reporting if we are able to replicate features well across clients.
• Implementing the model pipeline developed internally and understanding modifications required and working towards the same.
• Mentoring and collaborating with the data science team to ensure delivery is done on time and with quality.
• Collaborating with delivery manager, client partner and engineering to plan for resources and ensuring success of pilot and seamless production deployment.
• Collaborating with financial analyst to give relevant information required to detect project to resource profitability, revenue per employee and other metrics.
Desired technical requirements:
• Familiarity with Python/Scala/R.
• Familiarity with SQL and other data manipulation tools and packages.
• Familiarity with PySpark is preferred.
• MS or PhD in Maths, Applied Maths, Statistics, Neural Network, Machine Learning.
• Work experience of 5-8 years.
• Min 2-3 years of experience in team management.
• Attractive variable compensation package.
• Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented.
• Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.