OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North and South Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout western North Carolina each year.
If research is your passion and you have the desire to work for an organization that is dedicated to raising the bar through research that facilitates the advancement of orthopedics and educating the medical community, while improving the quality of life for patients – then the OrthoCarolina Research Institute (OCRI) is looking for you to join our team as a Marketing and Events Coordinator.
The OrthoCarolina Research Institute (OCRI) is an independent, non-profit 501(c)3 uniquely positioned as both an academic research center and clinical research site servicing industry research. Research conducted at the OrthoCarolina Research Institute allows the physicians of OrthoCarolina,PA to offer the best available options, treatments and cost savings identified through evidence-based research. Our research findings are repeatedly published worldwide for the betterment of orthopedics.
We are seeking a Marketing and Events Coordinator to help promote and increase the visibility of the OrthoCarolina Research Institute in the community. We are looking for a creative professional with excellent writing and communication skills. This position will collaborate with internal teams to develop advertising, marketing and strategic promotional plans for all subspecialty research initiatives.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment.
This position will also be responsible for:
• Produces and publishes mass communications such as email blasts and marketing campaigns while tracking results
• Publishes videos and photography on company website, social media outlets and blogs
• Maintains up to date news and content on company website.
• Designs and administers social media strategies to achieve marketing target and increase following.
• Grows online support measured by giving trends and website traffic
• Facilitates details of large OCRI events and/or fundraisers
• Develops ideas and seeks funding for large community outreach projects
Benefits offered include:
• Competitive salary package.
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
• Health Savings Account.
• Life insurance.
• Short/Long term disability insurance.
• Tuition Reimbursement.
• Voluntary Home/Auto insurance.
• Voluntary Accident/Cancer insurance.
• Voluntary Legal Shield/Identity Theft.
• Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource.
• 401(k) retirement plan.
• Profit sharing plan.