Vice President of Growth Marketing
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Vice President of Growth Marketing with a track record of successfully driving accelerated revenue growth through paid media channels. You will work closely with our product and digital teams to increase the productivity of our digital spend across paid channels, create and implement best practices and find growth opportunities and hacks to drive customer and revenue growth in rapid data-driven iterations. This position will work directly with our C-Suite to drive performance across our portfolio of businesses’ paid media channels with collective annual spend far in excess of $100MM.
In addition to the day-to-day focus across the portfolio, this position will also develop and lead direct teams including marketing, creative and technology professionals developing World-Class products to drive our growth teams performance at scale.
What we are looking for:
• 7-10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations and/or Acquisition Marketing.
• A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc.) or technology-oriented degree – MBA is a plus.
• Deep expertise in SEM (Paid Search), Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, etc.), Content Marketing, Display, Native and Email with the ability to set best practices and hold teams accountable.
• Demonstrated success leading high-performance digital teams in a hyper-growth environment.
• Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating and providing strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
• Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
• Drive conversion through funnel optimization including A/B and multivariate tests for Growth campaigns.
• Strong business acumen and proven leadership skills, experience leading day-to-day relationships with C-Level external partners, including Google and Facebook.
• Opportunities to work directly with industry innovators in digital marketing with proprietary technology built in-house.
• Our culture is second-to-none, built around impressive, funny, driven people who take smart risks, leverage technologies and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit. Red Ventures employees are serious about their work – but don’t take themselves too seriously.
• A fast-paced startup-like environment where everyone works hard, has fun, cooperates and sees the immediate impact of their work
• We’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Places to Work list for the last eight years – thanks in part to a campus that boasts a gym, free fitness classes, basketball court, beer garden, bowling alley and two bistros with subsidized meals that trump any brown bag you can imagine. Oh and untracked vacation is pretty nice too.