Web and Email Marketing Specialist
The Web and Email Marketing Specialist will help the CTE create and deliver innovative web design and marketing assets across all digital channels and mediums. Using a variety of tools, the Email and Web Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating, coordinating and delivering email communications to the dealerships audience. They will be responsible for maintaining and evolving the company websites to reflect the latest trends in UX design and improve how users interact with CTE online.
The ideal candidate is someone who’s highly creative, collaborative and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. They will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and work collaboratively with department teams on the communication best practices as well as reporting all email metrics.
Role qualifications and requirements:
The requirements and qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability needed for this role.
• Design, develop and execute digital assets across all CTE channels (including social posts, emails, banner ads, landing pages, web pages, forms, etc.).
• Assist in the development and execution of automated drip campaigns.
• Design, implement and analyze A/B testing strategies.
• Act as a Brand Ambassador and establish strong brand image and voice with conversion-centric tone.
• Collaborate across the team to determine and gather appropriate content for each email and web page and ensure cross-channel campaign execution.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining segmentation of distribution lists.
• Own the email calendar, including automations, testing and related approvals.
• Responsible for improving all KPI’s for web and email, including new sessions, deliver-ability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, bounce rate and related business goals.
• Stay informed about emerging trends and behaviors in web and email design as well as technologies and applications that could enhance the dealership’s online presence and maximize ROI.
• Continuously strive to improve efficiency and scale-ability, such as automation, list segmentation’s, etc, to be better, faster, simpler.
• Partner across related disciplines including, usability, content management and web development to meet the objectives of every business engagement.
• Continuously strive to be the subject matter expert on web and email marketing best practices.