Segment Marketing Program Specialist
Since 1941, MSC has been supplying our customers with the solutions and services they need to build great things. In the process, we’ve built a great company that more than 6,000 associates are proud to be a part of. We’ve worked hard to become the #1 metalworking distributor and one of the country’s leading distributors of maintenance, repair and operations solutions. We remain committed to being the best and hiring the best. That’s because we believe every MSC associate contributes to our success.
• Supports the segment team in gathering, organizing, evaluating and reporting customer insights to support the segment’s plan.
• Assists in identifying and analyzing market and competitive trends, industry drivers (including key verticals) that impact assigned segment(s).
• Participates in cross-functional planning meetings in support of segment’s go-to-market plan and contributes to the plan’s development.
• Supports the execution of segment marketing and communication plans cross-functionally with Marketing Centers of Excellence, this includes the development of business briefs and plans, segment marketing and communication calendars, goals and evaluations/reporting.
• Supports the execution of segment targeted sales enablement tools and collateral with.
• Plays a supporting role in providing awareness and education across MSC on assigned segment insights and plans.
• Manages, protects and builds the MSC brand by ensuring consistency in communications and adherence to brand standards including voice, identity and tone.
• Drives the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of MSCs mission.
• Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or the equivalent experience is required.
• Integrated marketing experience with digital marketing or sales enablement experience preferred.
• Experience coordinating cross-functional teams to execute go-to-market sales and marketing plans that impact sales growth preferred.