A growing and highly regarded foundation and family office located in South Park is searching for an Accounting Specialist. This newly-established position will play an integral role in the finance and accounting operations of the office and will work directly with the CFO and Controller of the organization. Competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting and professional environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain internal financial and accounting records.
• Reconcile investment partnership accounts for capital calls, capital distributions and monthly income activity.
• Assist with the preparation and distribution of monthly financial reporting.
• Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual tax filings.
• Provide additional accounting support for the year-end audit.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• 2-3 years’ experience in public accounting.
• Knowledge of general ledger accounting.
• Knowledge of tax forms/filings including forms 1040, 1041, 1065 and 990.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
Send all inquiries to email@example.com.