Senior Account Manager
Grit Media is a privately-held digital and creative agency located in Charlotte, NC. We operate as a new age digital agency, marrying data-driven search marketing with highly imaginative branding and creative. We work with companies in multiple verticals, including eCommerce, B2B and local/ministry organizations. The Grit Media team is a fast moving, fast paced, fun group with a goal to create a lasting impact for our clients, ourselves and our community. Heading into our fourth year of business, Grit Media grew 200% in 2017 and 400% in 2018. As growth continues, there will be significant opportunities for advancement for high performing employees.
As a Senior Account Manager, this individual is the face and voice of Grit Media to the customer. He/she is responsible for primary client communication, strategy, reporting and management of tactic-level execution. As a leader on the account team, the ideal candidate has great vision, infuses energy into every interaction and has the unique ability to confront and challenge while also being a gifted peacemaker when situations get sticky. They have an unashamed love for all things analytics and may or may not drop a fist pump after finding the perfect storyline for their next client presentation. He/she should be able to intimately direct strategy across paid search, SEO, paid social, email marketing and analytics, in order to take a client’s business needs and turn them into an actionable, measurable digital marketing strategy.
• Developing, managing and delivering multi-channel digital marketing campaigns across various verticals.
• Managing website migrations and website launches.
• Search engine optimizations across client websites, using both technical and content SEO best practices.
• Ideating and managing social media campaigns.
• Overseeing paid search and paid social strategy.
• Overseeing email marketing campaigns.
• Analytics implementation using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Call Tracking.
• Analytics dashboard creation.
• Weekly and monthly reporting for the performance of all clients managed by the Senior Account Manager.
• Employee development/management.
• Presentation of performance to upper-level management.
What we are looking for:
• 7+ years experience in Digital Marketing.
• Expert proficiency in Google Analytics.
• Strong Microsoft Excel capabilities.
• Intermediate to strong proficiency in Google Ads.
• Prior proficiency with SEO tools, such as Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
• Understanding of website design/development – to communicate with front-end and back-end web developers/designers.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• High energy team player.
• Competitive personality with a drive to win.
Send cover letter plus resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.