Business Development Coordinator
Loan Simply, Inc is an upstart mortgage company headquartered in uptown Charlotte, NC and licensed in NC, SC, CA, VA, MD, CO and FL. Loan Simply’ s mission is to make refinancing or purchasing a home as easy as it should be. By utilizing the power of technology, we make getting a loan faster, less expensive and less invasive, without sacrificing personal service.
Basically, we make it simple because it should be. As an early team member, you’ll have the rare opportunity to be a key member of a growing company where your opinions, ideas and strategy will have a major influence on the direction of the company. If you are looking for a company that has removed the corporate BS and is built for growth and speed, this will be a home run for you. We believe that by hiring exceptional talent we will build a culture that fosters individuality while building a team can accomplish great things together.
What you’ll do:
• Make initial customer contact via phone, text or email from a variety of lead sources such as radio, CRM database, digital advertising and LiveChat.
• Make ongoing follow-up calls to all perspective customers
• Work through Salesforce and Pardot daily
• Ability to convert initial customer contact into a warm lead for a mortgage consultant
• Develop processes and procedures that will be critical to the success of the company
• Support sales team in customer acquisition
• Send post-close customer emails
To be a rockstar in this role, you need these traits:
• Driven and competitive – you hate losing. You do what it takes to become world-class at your job and use those skills to compete and beat the competition.
• Entrepreneurial – you believe every problem has a solution and you are building your own business within a company.
• Honest and ethical – you do what’s right even when nobody is watching.
• Resourceful – you are driven to find a way to achieve things and can think outside the box.
• Financially motivated – you believe you should be rewarded for your hustle.
What you need:
• A strong bias against working in 9-5 in “Corporate America”.
• Think boldly and be innovative.
• Ability to jump from strategy to execution in a second.
• Enjoys a fast-paced, up-tempo environment.
• Excels within a collaborative environment – has fun!
• Strong written and verbal skills.
Education and experience:
• Must have a bachelor’s degree.
• World-class customer service and sales skills.
• Base salary plus bonus potential.
• Technology fuels our company and no expense are spared in investing in world-class systems and platforms.
• Real-world vacation policy that treats you like an adult.
• Ability to grow from within.
Email resume and a description of why you are the right candidate for this role to Lindsey Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.