Corporate Recruiter – Staff Support
This Corporate Recruiter position will sit in the Global Human Resources organization within Global Talent Acquisition. The role must be located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Staff Support Talent Acquisition team is a team of recruiters that provide talent acquisition support to multiple control function businesses including Corporate Audit, Finance, Global Marketing & Corporate Affairs, Legal, Global Risk, Compliance and Quantitative Finance and Global Human Resources. This role will support hiring for positions within a Staff Support line of business at all levels across multiple cities the United States.
What you will do:
• Strong, seasoned recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting.
• Partner with senior leaders within the GHR organization and multiple business partners in HR, Leadership Development, Compensation and finance to create and implement a talent acquisition strategy for identifying internal and external talent.
• Heavy focus on mid-level hiring across multiple cities within the US.
Scope of responsibilities:
• Manage client and candidate relationships at the professional level.
• Provide consultative search recruiting services, including research, market intelligence, sourcing, advising clients, managing the overall end to end process.
• Assessing candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
• Continuous networking and pipelining to identify a broad and diverse external talent slate using a variety of channels.
• Extensive executive client interaction.
• Development and execution of staffing and diversity hiring plans.
• Ability to understand a Staff Support business to effectively identify and recruit HR talent with industry expertise in these areas.
Enterprise owned JD
• Independently manages the search and selection process for professional, sales and management, technical and other niche skill positions.
• Manages the full lifecycle of staffing processes, to include networking and pipelining.
• Engages and leverages business partners, such as Human Resource Managers, Relationship Managers and Leadership Development to achieve results and deliver on Staffing plans. Individual contributor role with 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
• Must have a minimum of 5++ years of professional level recruiting experience, managing end to end recruiting processes at complex organizations.
• Experience developing and executing candidate sourcing strategies, cold calling, candidate assessment through in-depth phone screens/interviews, consulting senior leaders on talent acquisition strategy and candidate management/offer negotiations.
• Experience in Financial Services is required, preferably specific recruiting for a Corporate Function line of business.
• Ability to work across large complex matrixed organization to achieve results.
• Must have client management experience, with the ability to influence executives and provide consultative services.
• Must have an ability and desire to stay abreast of market conditions.
• Use innovative techniques to meet the staffing needs of the business.
• Excellent candidate management capabilities including manage salary negotiations from pre-qualifying to “close”.
• Proven track record of directly sourcing talent with specific subject matter expertise in competitive markets.
• Excellent oral and writing communication skills.
• Must be a team player and have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to rapid change.
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree Required, equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.