AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
The team you will be joining:
• A multi-billion-dollar, global organization providing diversified industrial services.
• The organization posted 10% year-over-year growth in 2017, on target to exceed this in 2018.
• Forward-thinking group with a focus on innovation, R&D and continuous improvement to provide next-level service.
What they offer you:
• Entrepreneurial mindset is rewarded — this is an opportunity to get in at the ground level and make an immediate impact to drive results.
• Excellent benefits package, continuing education options and generous bonus potential.
• Competitive salary in a collaborative environment.
Why this role is important:
• Plan audit mandates and identify internal controls to mitigate risks.
• Document business processes using flowcharts and narratives.
• Test the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
• Document the work performed and the results.
• Identify, prioritize and communicate on internal control deficiencies noted during testing and provide recommendations to improve control deficiencies.
• Available to travel to different manufacturing sites primarily within the United States, Canada and Europe on occasion.
The background that fits:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• CPA certification highly preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• Public accounting experience preferred, Big 4 experience a plus.
• Basic understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley legislative requirements.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of SAP, JD Edwards or Oracle and audit command language (ACL) or similar tool.