Enterprise Relationship Manager
Consolidated Claims Group offers an innovative solution that revolutionizes the way insurance companies settle complex property and casualty claims. Our award-winning Customer Continuum leverages cutting-edge technology, calculated processes and customer-focused team members to deliver uncommon results – claims that adjusters can settle with confidence.
As the leading provider of specialty claims investigation services, CCG ensures that every adjuster experiences predictable service delivery on every claim. CCG’s branded companies, HVACi and StrikeCheck, allow adjusters to breathe easy knowing all their complex claims will be handled timely and accurately. Headquartered in Uptown Charlotte, but with a nationwide presence, CCG is a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and honest candidates to join our team.
The Enterprise Relationship Manager is the single-point-of-contact for the entire relationship the client has with CCG. The primary focus of an Enterprise Relationship Manager is to increase the use of CCG’s services with current customers and develop opportunities with new customers. As the market-level expert, the Enterprise Relationship Manager markets CCG’s services through education and training sessions on the intersection of two important and difficult topics: HVAC Systems and Property Insurance. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to build relationships, is competitive, intrinsically motivated and works proactively to exceed goals.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop strategies to grow existing accounts by evaluating customer use history.
• Generate and expand new business opportunities through inquiries/requests, emails and follow-up.
• Identify customer needs and communicate/market CCG’s solutions.
• Implement sales campaigns, close sales and work to achieve quotas.
• Conduct presentations and provide service overviews online and in-person to property adjusters.
• Manage relationships and engage with new and existing clients to ensure satisfaction.
• Facilitate customer onboarding.
• Work closely with the CCG Executive Team and Marketing Department on business development.
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes on the insurance industry.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Enterprise Relationship Manager should possess the following qualifications and personal attributes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of experience in a sales or sales support role and/or 3+ years in customer service, public speaking or training role.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and ambitious.
• Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills.
• Strong phone presence.
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to pass a federal and criminal background check.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by CCG for this position now or in the future.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Matching 401k plan.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with endless opportunities.