Client Reporting Senior Analyst
• Responsible for developing reporting from data acquisition through report development and delivery.
• Can also be responsible for complex components of large reporting platforms.
• Frequent client engagement at all levels is required as part of day to day work.
• Participates in client meetings to understand needs and occasionally is asked to contribute specialized knowledge.
• Leads smaller reporting projects or components of a larger effort. Little to no direct associate management.
• Expert at tools and process used to build reports end to end.
• Seen as having good working experience, knows data and business well.
• May have an area of expertise others look to for coaching and best practices.
• Good understanding of data gathering tools, proficient with business intelligence reporting tools, 5+ years of experience.
• 7-10 years SQL / T-SQL database and query writing experience.
• 7-10 years experience working with large datasets (10 million+ rows).
• Ability to work independently, ability and drive to ‘figure things out’ when answers are not readily available.
• Knowledge of 2 or more of the following reporting tools: Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Organization – ability to deliver across a varied set of priorities, both planned and ad-hoc and adapt within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Data and analytical skills – 5+ years experience delivering end to end Reporting solutions including requirements gathering, sourcing, transformation and reporting.
• Communications – ability to work with and communicate with all levels across the organization, leveraging advanced written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Influence – ability to influence partners via data-driven business cases backed by subject matter expertise and to encourage collaboration across lines of business. Ability to challenge in a firm but non-confrontational manner.
• Certified MicroStrategy Architect (or other MicroStrategy Certification).
• Experience with Agile development practices.
• Experience working with (and understanding) banking transaction data.
• Experience working with Fraud and Dispute data.