Part-Time Patient Service Representative
Performance Rehab Associates is one of Charlotte’s fastest growing multidisciplinary outpatient health care clinics. PRA Midtown offers chiropractic, physical therapy, medical acupuncture, massage and personal training all under one roof. We strive to give the best one on one care to not only resolve people’s pain but to ultimately keep this pain away. We pride ourselves in being a place where people can seek wellness care not only for treatment of injury but to prevent injury as well. For more information, visit our website.
• Midtown location.
• 25-28 hours per week.
• Must be enthusiastic, personable, a team player and motivated.
• Fast paced office requiring ability to multitask and prioritize customer relations.
• Healthcare experience preferred but not required.
• Position includes greeting patients, check in/out of patients, running payments, scheduling patient appointments, answering phone calls and voicemails, responding to patient and staff emails, knowledge of clinician treatment for patient explanation and open/closing duties of the office.
• Competitive hourly wage.
• Large potential for growth in an expanding company.
Email resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.