As long as there are people who make the world a better place, we’ll keep making a difference for them. Since 1918, it has been TIAA’s mission to serve those who serve others. It is this mission and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization. When you work here at TIAA, you’re not just in it for yourself. You are part of something bigger. A collective mission to make a difference – a collective mission we make our own. To be difference makers. For more information about TIAA, visit our website.
TIAA is looking for a Senior Associate to join the Content team to help maintain and optimize tiaa.org as well other digital properties. Tiaa.org is TIAA’s front door, our first chance to make or deepen a connection and this person will play a pivotal role in shaping that experience. The content team broadly is charged with innovation and calculated risk-taking and we are looking for fresh perspectives that draw inspiration across industries to develop a best-in-class homepage experience for TIAA.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Monitor site usability and user experience and identify areas for improvement. Develop and implement strategies to increase site traffic, engagement and conversions.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date content across all sites using content management system.
• Audit and update site content and navigation for dead links and out-of-date content. Ensure homepage and all versions meet compliance and privacy standards.
• Partner with functional teams inside and outside of Marketing to increase engagement and satisfaction with the TIAA homepage, which, in turn, will drive consideration for TIAA’s products and services.
• Leverage site analytics and key performance metrics to make testing and personalization recommendations.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and competitive activity.
• 2+ years in digital marketing in financial services.
• 1+ years of hands-on experience producing web content, from basic design and user experience, to publishing via a content management system (CMS).
• 1+ years of hands-on experience with a major analytics tool such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics.
• Bachelor’s and MBA.
• Expert knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables.
• Working knowledge of SQL a plus.
• Working knowledge of privacy, opt-out, PII, affiliate data sharing rules.
• Working knowledge of Agile or standard IT development lifecycle.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment.