Senior Account Manager
As Senior Digital Marketing Consultant, you serve as the go-to point of contact for our strategic and enterprise client accounts. You are responsible for retaining clients, ensuring client satisfaction and growing revenues within your existing account base. You are responsible for guiding the strategic direction of your clients, helping them generate more leads and more revenue while optimizing their marketing costs and differentiating their brands in the market. Your goal is to become the trusted advisor, building long-lasting, strong relationships with your clients. Salary commensurate with experience and significant opportunities to earn performance-based bonuses.
• Understanding clients’ businesses, goals and challenges as if they were your own and becoming the trusted advisor of the clients.
• Defining and driving the marketing strategy for each client.
• Providing actionable insights and proactive recommendations based on performance and results.
• Meeting with clients on a monthly basis (minimum).
• Communicating via phone/email with clients on a weekly basis.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
• Expanding client relationships by growing services delivered and revenues generated within accounts.
• Generating client referrals that result in new Blue Corona clients.
• Staying up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and market shifts.
• Staying up-to-date with client industry trends and market shifts.
• Building strong relationships with both clients and the Blue Corona team.
The ideal candidate:
At Blue Corona, we’re looking for a self-driven Senior Digital Marketing Consultant who has experience leading digital marketing campaigns in a client-facing capacity. As a fun, family-like work environment, we’re seeking someone who has the following.
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in a client-facing digital marketing role.
• A strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
• A passion for helping businesses grow.
• Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to analyze and interpret various forms of data.
• Ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts.
• Exemplary organizational, attention-to-detail, time-management and follow-up skills.
• A 4-year college degree (an advanced degree is desirable).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Benefits of working with us:
We work hard, but we maintain a fun and family-like environment filled with social events, birthday celebrations and free lunch EVERY Friday. Not only do we offer health, vision and dental insurance packages, our benefits include: 401(k) matching, a subsidized gym membership, HSA contribution and generous holiday schedules and paid vacation time. We also love company swag (who doesn’t?). Our latest order consisted of Patagonia fleece jackets, Swell bottles and Yeti tumblers. Don’t you want to join our team before the next batch is ordered?