The Outreach Coordinator provides administrative support and coordination to our internal and external ministry partners and staff team, serving as a primary contact and communicator on behalf of the Outreach Department.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Acts as primary facilitator as it relates to all communications on behalf of the Outreach Department.
• Organizes financial reporting for Outreach staff and ministry teams. Prepares monthly budget reports, oversees ministry team’s financial account activity and serves as primary administrator for all outreach departmental and staff expenses.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas and meeting packets and maintains meeting minutes.
• Manages trip reconciliations alongside trip leaders.
• Facilitates trip flight plans and expenses for mission teams in coordination with trip leaders.
• Manages Outreach Staff’s calendar, schedules, meetings and appointments.
• Organizes and maintains Outreach filing system and record keeping processes.
• Serves as liaison/sponsor to Outreach partners and neighbors utilizing MPPC facilities.
• Acts as Outreach Event Coordinator.
• Maintains internal database (Arena) records regarding Outreach events and participation.
• Cultivates relationships with MPPC members and staff to build discipleship engagement and recruit partners in ministry.
• Gains and maintains knowledge, context and relationships with partners in mission locally, regionally and globally.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Outreach.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
• Committed follower of Christ.
• Evidence of personal discipleship.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team to assess needs and produce results.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
• Ability to accept and relate to a wide variety of people demonstrating compassion and love.
• Ability to communicate through verbal, written, or electronic means.
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate the work of disciples and church members.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and adapt production timelines to changing conditions.
• Demonstrates strong emotional stability and maturity.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Possess integrity and strong ethics.
• Ability to anticipate and solve problems.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office and the internet.
• Ability to prepare budgets and use financial statements.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to MPPC’s mission.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Lynn Williams, Human Resources Director at email@example.com.