Executive & Sous Chefs
At Yafo, we want people to know that healthy eating doesn’t have to be complicated. We use organic chickpeas, cage free eggs, locally produced Goat Lady goat cheese, and Springer Mountain hormone free chicken. We pride ourselves on hospitality and fresh, flavorful food. We are a part of FS food Group. Authentic. Approachable. Award-Winning.What Makes Us Different?
We believe that fast can still be fresh, homemade and thoughtfully crafted. We are a chef driven concept and we want our guests to eat authentic. We have paired the simplicity of Mediterranean fare with bold Middle-Eastern flavors and make all of our food fresh daily.
$45K – $65K annual salary + bonuses
Who are we looking for?
Are you looking for a career with a people driven culture and growth opportunities? We are expanding and looking for talented, passionate Executive (and Sous) Chefs, that want to help grow our exciting and fast paced Yafo Kitchen.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Middle-Eastern cuisine.
As a Culinary leader, you manage the back of the house. From training to food prep to the perfect execution of our recipes, our reputation is in your hands.
We are hiring motivated people to drive sales and profits through culinary, beverage and operational excellence while creating a culture where customers and crew alike rave about the service and food that we provide.
• High School Diploma required; Graduate from an accredited culinary program preferred.
• 3-5 years of culinary management experience in a high-volume restaurant.
• Must have proven track record of producing quality food and controlling food and labor costs.
• Ability to manage a large team while delegating tasks and ensuring consistent follow-up.
• Possess a driver’s license and your own reliable transportation.
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time – 8-12 hours per shift and lift 25-50 pounds.
• Available to work in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Our benefits include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plan.
• 401(k) Plan.
• Basic Life Insurance and AD&D.
• Bonus programs.
• Dining discounts at all FS Food Group concepts.
• Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits.
• Competitive Vacation package.