Corvid Technologies seeks qualified technical writers to support the PR/Corporate Development group. This group manages and executes proposal initiatives by providing technical writing support and general project management. As a value-added contributor to the team, the technical writer will use acquired skills and education to complete a variety of writing tasks and proposal initiatives. The candidate will work collaboratively with engineers and scientists, interface with a variety of individuals across the organization and track assigned tasks. The person in this role should be a strong communicator who is able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, write and edit a variety of documents.
• Ensure all documents adhere to Corvid’s writing style and branding standards.
• U.S. citizenship required.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in technical writing, English, communications, journalism or other writing-intensive program.
• 1-5 years of technical writing experience.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficient writing skills.
• Strong time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge of style guides.
• High level of accuracy and clarity.
• Government communication experience.
• Master’s degree in related field.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.