AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
The team you will be joining:
• Privately-held global manufacturing organization with a presence in over 60 countries.
• Top notch, highly engaged leadership with a history of success and with great vision.
• Culture is performance-driven, non-bureaucratic and values-oriented.
• Open door philosophy, emphasis on clear communication of goals and expectations while encouraging employees’ pursuit of mastery in their given roles.
What they offer you:
• An opportunity to be part of a company who is experiencing explosive growth across the globe in an industry sector with unlimited potential.
• Culture is to be an employee-oriented, high-performance organization that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and high integrity standards.
Why this role is important:
• Provide operational support to Operational Account Managers.
• Serve as a liaison between these customers and internal departments to manage customer expectations of service, support and delivery.
• Maintain daily and weekly operational performance measurements.
• Lead direct customer engagements on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Work with the sales team to complete projects, gather market research and manage inventory.
• Onboard new customers and assist with new product rollouts.
• Respond to customer requests quickly and answer all project questions.
• Develop planning tools and customize for each customer.
The background that fits:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 3+ years’ of sales support experience.
• Industry experience, manufacturing preferred.
• Self-starter who has experience managing complex client accounts/relationships.
• Able to work autonomously yet in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Someone who can prioritize multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
• Strong project management skills who can resolve unexpected problems.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Technology skills: Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel) and AS400.