Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager for Driven Brands will be responsible for development, deployment and daily management of all digital initiatives to drive sales acquisition and retention efforts for Driven Brand’s rapidly expanding business.
Digital Marketing efforts will support
• Digital efforts for an entire vertical of Driven Brands business comprised of over 1,000 international locations.
• Promotional and brand planning initiatives.
• The Marketing Leadership team for advanced digital initiatives.
What makes this role unique:
We’re a company with well-established brands that operates like a startup. We move quickly yet thoughtfully and develop talent by avoiding bureaucracy. This role offers an opportunity to join a hard-working team with an entrepreneurial mindset and help manage all digital programs for a slice of our business that generates $500 million in annual revenue.
Our team is looking to hire and empower a rock star to come in and make quick decisions to drive results. It takes a special blend of expertise and project management to drive our brands forward and this Manager will be expected to serve as a point-person for broad digital strategies. We’d love for you to hear in person why our business is different than any other one you’ve worked for.
• This candidate will report to the Driven Brands Director of Digital Marketing as part of the DrivenDigital team and will oversee daily deployment of comprehensive digital media plans, including SEO, SEM, display advertising, online video and social media efforts that will effectively and efficiently drive traffic and sales growth across Driven Brand’s Repair & Maintenance vertical of automotive repair locations.
• Work closely with Brand teams to digitally support promotions, analysis and vendor management, align all campaign creative/materials with overall master brand architecture and marketing strategy.
• Manage the design and development of Driven Brands consumer-facing websites, mobile apps and online assets.
• Oversee the production of external partners to execute web design/development, paid media, content strategies and analysis initiatives.
• Manage owned platforms, including the website and digital dashboarding maintenance.
• Work with creative and media agency teams on the development and deployment of digital marketing supporting local markets.
• Actively manage SEO and SEM media agency partners to continually optimize and maximize lead generation for our network of locations.
• Understand weekly/monthly sales data and build reports to inform digital performance plans for executive-level consumption.
Measurement and analytics
• Provide regular reporting to brand owners on digital performance.
• Work closely with analytics, agency partners and internal team to maintain a comprehensive digital dashboard.
• Propose test-and-control digital marketing programs to identify strongest brand opportunities.
• Interpret and utilize sales/product/ticket data to identify opportunities and trends and provide actionable recommendations integrated into digital marketing plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising.
• 3-5 years of digital marketing or related experience.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills.
• Analytical skillset to use data to drive direction.
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Project management experience preferred.
• Google Analytics and Google AdWords certifications a plus.
• Experience managing and directing marketing agencies a plus.