Quality Assurance Product Analyst
Our Quality Assurance Product Analysts play an extremely critical role in the company by supporting the design, development, testing, installation and ongoing support of Payzer products. As an Automation Quality Assurance Product Analyst, you will be responsible for working with our user experience designers, product managers and engineers to ensure that you understand the design and development of new and existing products so that you can test functionality within our sprint release windows to ensure flawless execution of product releases.
You will work to:
• Create, implement and execute test automation scripts, frameworks and tooling as directed. This includes both legacy functionality (regression) and current sprint deliverables.
• Understand requirements, user stories and use cases to test code and prepare for production implementation.
• Implement adjustments to database schema, user interfaces and business logic modules as necessary.
• Develop common Test Classes and Methods for reusability, handle test libraries and improve the Test Framework.
• Continuously test existing functionality.
• Identify and report issues.
• Participate in design sessions to ensure comprehension of new functionality.
• Participate in the build and execution of testing automation.
• Document and maintain testing procedures and processes.
• Support the installation and flawless execution of Payzer products.