Business Development Intern
Castle Digital Partners is a technology firm that partners with management teams to create proprietary software platforms that unlock or accelerate value creation in businesses. We tackle the software initiatives that matter most in a business. Since 2009, we’ve been building SaaS businesses, transforming services companies into tech-enabled businesses and replatforming old systems into modern experiences. Castle’s business is a hybrid of venture capital investing and software platform professional services. Our typical deal involves the creation of software for an early-stage technology business in a cost-plus model, whereby the cost is fee income and the plus is equity investment.
We’re seeking an intern who can help provide business development and sales support for our small Charlotte team. This internship with Castle Digital Partners is a part-time position available for course credit only.
What you’ll do:
• Research and identify prospective companies, markets and ecosystems using a combination of software and resources.
• Update and manage internal CRM system and other databases/tools.
• Create and oversee email automation campaigns.
• Help our portfolio companies with business and corporate development and sales initiatives.
• Complete ad-hoc special projects.
What’s great about this job?
It’s highly entrepreneurial and looks great on your resume, particularly if you’re looking to break into Wall Street post-graduation. We work very closely with high-quality, early-stage companies that want to make a difference. We’re a small, fun and flexible team enjoying what we do in uptown Charlotte.
What we’re looking for:
• Must be able to come into the office twice per week.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills—ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
• Demonstrable abilities of a self-starter—ability to manage time, meet deadlines and handle requests.
• Interest in technology, software and investing.
To be considered for this internship, you must
• Provide proof of enrollment at a college or university.
• Receive course credit for the internship.
Send resume to email@example.com.