Marketing Product Manager
What you will do:
• Lead significant bodies of work in Digital Marketing transitioning our marketing approach from product-focused, list-based ad serving to multi-channel marketing driven by the customer’s financial needs.
• Expand the use of the data management platform (DMP) in first-party digital onsite channels including homepage, content pages, mobile banking and the mobile app.
• Coordinate first-party placements with third-party advertising efforts enabling end-to-end personalized marketing experiences for the customer.
• Educate peers and senior leaders on the capabilities and effective uses of the DMP via development and rollout of successful marketing campaigns.
What you have:
• 5-10 years in a digital marketing channel.
• Agency experience, if possible.
• Bachelors or equivalent experience.
• PowerPoint presentation skills.
• Strategic thinker, detail oriented as well. We are a center of excellence.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment.