LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve helped over 30 million people in the home buying process, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo).
Through our various products, we serve as an indispensable ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, home improvement, insurance, educational institutions and autos. We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re on a tear. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place
The SEO Analyst is responsible for content optimization, analytics and reporting, publishing new content and executing special projects. The SEO Analyst works with our content, social media and paid search teams in implementing SEO best practices to grow traffic and increase conversion rates and revenue.
• Use world-class SEO Tools to evaluate web pages, natural search traffic, entry page quality, content and template design. Measure results against internal goals and SEO best practices.
• Compile and present SEO performance reports and analysis from platforms such as SiteCatalyst, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl and SERPWoo.
• Come up with ways to improve site performance and testing hypotheses.
• Constantly monitor our site and competitors’ sites for SEO health and best practices.
• Assist in coming up with ideas for and publishing new content.
Skills and knowledge:
• Bachelor Degree required.
• Working knowledge of Excel.
• Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS is a plus.
• Experience working in WordPress a plus.
• Deadline-oriented, highly organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Passion for technology and marketing.
• Driven and curious.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We’re always looking for the best and brightest. If you’re serious about learning SEO to launch your career in digital marketing or take it to the next level, we want you on our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.