Business Development Associate
Castle Digital Partners (www.castle.co) is a technology firm that partners with management teams to create proprietary software platforms that unlock or accelerate value creation in businesses. We tackle the software initiatives that matter most in a business. Since 2009, we’ve been building SaaS businesses, transforming services companies into tech-enabled businesses and replatforming old systems into modern experiences. Castle’s business is a hybrid of venture capital investing and software platform professional services. Our typical deal involves the creation of software for an early-stage technology business in a cost-plus model, whereby the cost is fee income and the plus is equity investment.
We’re seeking a Business Development Associate to join our small Charlotte team.
What you’ll do:
• Find deals through multiple channels of outreach – an all-out blitz to find the best opportunities across the country.
• Develop partnership relationships – make the right relationships to drive deal flow.
• Stay in touch and track promising early-stage companies so that we’re top of mind when the timing for a deal becomes right.
• Help close deals – direct engagement with management teams, lawyers etc to close new business.
• Help our portfolio companies with business and corporate development and sales.
What we’re looking for:
• Demonstrable hustle.
• Evidence you can sell.
• You should also know tech/software from a business POV and be interested in VC/PE investing.
What’s great about this job?
It’s highly entrepreneurial. We work very closely with high-quality early-stage companies that want to make a difference. The job has upside – both financially and with space to run. We’re a small, fun and flexible team enjoying what we do in uptown Charlotte.
Send your resume to email@example.com.