Operations Lead – Charlotte
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for an experienced Operations Lead who knows how to motivate a team and wants to make a big impact at a fast-growing company. You will manage our Charlotte driver-facing support locations and design creative initiatives for improving the driver support experience. You’ll report to the Charlotte Market Manager and work with other Operations Team Members who are focused on supporting Lyft drivers in the Southeast.
• Lead, manage and train a team of Community Associates (Lyft’s driver-facing support team).
• Own and improve the local customer support experience for drivers in Charlotte.
• Be a liaison to Lyft’s Charlotte driver community and develop initiatives to improve driver experience.
• Provide onboarding and ongoing support to drivers.
• Manage and analyze operational data using spreadsheets and other analytical tools.
• Develop, implement and constantly improve operational business processes.
Experience and skills:
• Proven problem solver in a constantly changing environment: bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 4+ years of operations experience, startup experience is a plus.
• Passion for developing a team: 2+ years of managerial experience preferred.
• You may not be from Charlotte, but you know it like a native.
• You are motivated by helping people: positive attitude, willing to help out wherever needed, experience in customer service, hospitality or retail is a plus.
• You have an ownership mindset: self-directed organized, able to manage competing priorities and use your time efficiently.
• Able to use both sides of your brain: you can play the role of both analyst and creator.
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.