AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Who our client is:
• A Global billion-dollar organization with an extensive history in the Carolinas.
• Employs over 5,000 people in the US with a mid-sized corporate offices.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Exciting opportunity that supports a new focus on innovation.
• You will be able to make a considerable impact on developing new products and expanding brand offerings.
• Gorgeous office space with a collaborative environment in uptown Charlotte.
The role you will play:
• Develop scope for and manage projects across a the HR business unit.
• Responsible for managing multiple project deliverables at a time across different timelines for HR acquisitions projects.
• Collaborate with the HR leadership team, the Operations team, other teams and stakeholders to ensure that the project scope entails the required details and deliverables and is resourced appropriately.
• This role is responsible for managing task execution including issue tracking, resolution and change management throughout the project.
• Manage the execution of the project including issue tracking, resolution and change management throughout the project.
How you are qualified:
• 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management with an HR Background.
• Mergers and Acquisitions experience is preferred.
• Experience managing project deliverables for multiple project timelines at one time.
• Go-getter that is not afraid to roll up with a roll up their sleeves mentality.
• Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.