2015 is the Charlotte 49ers’ first season as an FBS (Football Bowl Subdivision) program. Single game tickets for all six Charlotte 49ers home games go on sale at 10am this morning. Buy here.
- Tickets are $30 each for any of these six games.
- This year marks UNC Charlotte’s first as an NCAA Division I FBS team at the highest level of NCAA college football, and the third year of play overall.
- UNCC also offers season tickets, which start at $200 for a pair of general admission tickets to all games; a 3-game mini plan starting at $60 a ticket; and a seat licensing program for season tickets in premium seating areas.
- 49ers fans will have access to a greater number of single game tickets this year due to a change in the way tickets are allocated.
- The team’s six game home schedule features the first two night games in Jerry Richardson Stadium history, a homecoming game against Southern Miss, and a matchup with storied Marshall.
- Stadium amenities include Bojangles’ and Papa John’s, familiar fare like hot dogs, and water refill stations to keep fans hydrated. Fans can park on campus and, while parking is cash only on game days, fans can purchase discounted parking on the team’s website ahead of time.
- Although fans can tailgate, they cannot grill; however the university is testing a pilot program for fans who wish to grill on the top level of a nearby parking deck.
“If you want to check out 49er football, you can do that. You can do that as a family, a group of friends, or even as a larger group like the Boy Scouts, youth football teams, or church youth groups.” – John George, Assistant Athletic Director for Ticket & Facility Operations at the University
2015 Charlotte 49ers Home Schedule
- September 12 vs. Presbyterian (12 pm)
- September 26 vs. Florida Atlantic (7 pm)
- October 2 vs. Temple (7 pm)
- October 24 vs. Southern Miss (12 pm; Homecoming)
- October 31 vs. Marshall (Time TBD)
- November 14 vs. UTSA (Time TBD)
Photos courtesy of Charlotte Sports Information and 49er Facebook Page.