Director of Paid Media
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
Reporting to a VP of Marketing and working on Red Ventures’ Global Paid Media team, the Director of Paid Media will be responsible for interfacing with all RV businesses, driving and maintaining digital media excellence across all our verticals and businesses. This role is responsible for working with our internal business leaders, as well as C-level partner contacts, to drive forward and execute on digital strategies including driving the P&L and providing strategic value for all our businesses. The Director of Paid Media is also responsible for ensuring the growth of our team of 50+ paid media analysts. Contributing to training, development and continued education is an essential task of this role.
What we are looking for:
• An industry paid media thought leader. Someone who can instantly increase our strategic digital media depth at Red Ventures.
• A leader who can collaborate with business and functional teams to provide value across RV.
• Someone who is technically skilled who can help support tactical execution of projects.
• Someone who can succeed and influence others in a complex, matrix business environment.
• A leader willing to challenge the status quo of Red Ventures.
• Someone capable of supporting new business development.
• An expert in digital media, able to communicate to Red Ventures’ C-level on strategies.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in an analytically oriented discipline.
• 8+ years relevant industry experience (Paid Search, SEO, UX, Ecommerce, Display, Paid Social, Email).
• 4+ years leading digital teams.
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
• Proven track record of demonstrable business growth.
• A team player, willing to put the team above themselves.
• Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
• 401K information with match.
• Bonus and profit sharing eligibility.
• Untracked vacation.
• Relocation assistance.
• Campus amenities (subsidized lunch, basketball and tennis courts, onsite health clinic and more).