As a Staff Accountant at MapAnything you will be responsible for various day to day accounting operations, from AR/AP to assisting the Director of Finance on financial forecasting. We’re a fast-paced bunch, so we hope you are quick on your feet and ready to grow with us.
• Accounts Payable – enter in vendor bills, obtain necessary approvals.
• Apply customer payments and process credit card transactions.
• Reconcile credit cards.
• Process expense reports in Concur.
• Monitor the Accounting inbox and follow up with clients and vendors.
The ideal candidate:
• 2 – 3 years of accounting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Experience in either NetSuite or an equivalent accounting system.
• Keen attention to detail, with an ability to prioritize and shift direction when necessary to meet pertinent deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment within an organization that is growing very rapidly.
• Tech company experience preferred.
• Salesforce experience preferred.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation package.
• Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, etc.
• Unlimited PTO policy.
• Collaborative workspace.
• Pet-friendly work environment and Global Pet Protection Insurance.
• Employee focused work-life integration and engagement activities.
Submit resume with interest to email@example.com.
MapAnything is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.