SEO SEM Marketing Manager
SentryOne helps data professionals build, test, document and monitor SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and the Microsoft Data Platform.
This role will be responsible for increasing the company’s online software sales and cloud services through a combination of digital strategies designed to increase brand visibility, increase website traffic, analyze website behavior and convert traffic. This position will also develop and execute strategies to increase relevant traffic to the website utilizing SEO, Paid Search Management, Partner Digital Advertising campaigns and content marketing for lead generation and e-commerce revenue generation.
Duties and essential job functions:
• Implementation of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for all SentryOne web properties including site audits and both on- and off- page analysis and change implementation to improve keyword rankings within search engines.
• Responsible for growing website traffic, engagement and revenue production by providing recommendations for best practices to increase rankings through content development, landing page creation/optimization, visual merchandising, promotional offerings, campaign management, conversion optimization (a/b testing) and other operational components to increase e-commerce revenue.
• Manage and grow digital revenue channels including both internal and external marketplaces. Identify new external marketplaces and partner opportunities for digital software distribution.
• Analyze website performance to develop both strategic and tactical recommendations and follow through with the implementation of tasks that support the objectives.
• Collaborate across departments to develop a comprehensive plan to increase SEO effectiveness through current and future product marketing efforts involving in-depth analysis of past sales and market trends.
• Collaborate with product marketing to provide content requests for website related efforts including SEO, Adwords, remarketing and other new product initiatives.
• Investigate online market, competitive E-Commerce threats/trends and review relevant emerging internet technologies to recommend strategy.
• Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with technical content producers including content collaboration, creation and optimization.
• Perform analysis projects and reporting related to SEO, CPC and other digital advertising campaigns. Utilize Google Analytics, HubSpot and Salesforce for developing and recommending new digital marketing projects or campaigns that will positively influence conversions.
• Provide digital marketing support to related marketing projects including website updates, QA and other assigned projects or tasks.
• Work assignments will not be limited, work on other marketing and e-commerce projects will be assigned as necessary.
• Client Service – demonstrates strong commitment to meeting the needs of both internal and external customers striving to ensure their full satisfaction.
• Reliability – demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of the job. Shows commitment and accountability in one’s work and follows through on all projects, goals, aspects of one’s work. Arrives at work and to meetings on time every day and fulfills all commitments made to peers, co-workers, customers and supervisor.
• Organization – establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective. Sets priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important and plans with an appropriate and realistic sense of the time demand involved.
• Communication – creates an atmosphere in which timely and high-quality information flows smoothly up and down, inside and outside of the company, encourages open expression of ideas and opinions.
• Initiative – does more than is required or expected in the job, does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems or develop entrepreneurial opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, MIT, Computer Science or another comparable field preferred.
• 3+ years of experience with websites producing both lead generation and e-commerce revenue.
• 3+ years of experience with digital advertising campaigns including CPC via Adwords and Bing.
• 3+ years of experience with organic optimization efforts including SEO and content marketing.
• 3+ years of experience with website analytics. (Google Analytics Preferred).
• Understanding of and demonstrated experience in the concepts, techniques and process of selling software services online preferred.
• Moz, SEOClarity or other similar experience.
• Bing Ads accreditation preferred.
• HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo or similar marketing automation experience preferred.
• Adwords Certified, Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• Conversion Optimization experience using Google Content experiments, Optimizely or similar platform.
• Digital Marketing Agency Experience.
Why work with us:
Working on the latest technology while producing best-in-class products makes SentryOne a smart, high energy workplace for bright, talented people. Truly great organizations and great places to work, are made up of passionate team members. Check us out, there are no limits to opportunities with one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte, NC. Our new Charlotte office will open later this year at 4001 Yancey Road in the Lower Southend (LoSo) district of Charlotte. The office is about a 10-minute walk from the Scaleybark Station. Read our press release about our move to LoSo.
• Competitive salaries.
• Unmatched benefits.
• Flexible schedules and generous vacation allowance.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Opportunities to present or speak at trade shows and conferences.
• Subsidized gym memberships.
• Catered lunches on Fridays.
• A great community of dedicated teammates.
SentryOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer