Slinging pizza since 1998, Brixx serves gourmet, brick oven pizzas on housemade dough, wood-fired wings, fresh salads, sandwiches and pastas accompanied by a full bar serving 24 craft beers on tap, 14 wines by the glass and cocktails. The foundation of our menu — traditional and whole wheat dough, hummus, fresh mozzarella, wood-fired chicken, salad dressings and more — is made from scratch. We have 30 stores in 8 states with plans for more this year and beyond.
We make more than pizza, we craft connections. We promise to deliver an amazing guest experience on every visit. We’re proud to have many team members who have been part of the Brixx experience for a long time and our ideal candidate for this role will want to continue growing their career with us, too. To learn more about Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, visit brixxpizza.com.
New South Pizza, Inc., the parent company of Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, is seeking a Marketing Specialist with a design emphasis to help craft connections, create memorable dining experiences for our guests and support the continued development of the brand. This person will collaborate with the Director of Marketing and the marketing team in the ongoing development of internal and external marketing resources used across all Brixx locations and will have many opportunities to engage internal stakeholders.
This is a full-time, salaried position operating out of the corporate office in Charlotte, NC. New South Pizza, Inc. offers a competitive salary, health and dental benefits and continuing education opportunities.
• Print-on-demand portal management.
• Email marketing creation and database management.
• Market research and data analysis to learn about markets and to determine campaign efficiency.
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and meet brand expectations.
• Copywriting, proofreading and internal communications support.
• Light administrative responsibilities related to marketing activities.
Graphic design development and creation, including but not limited to assets such as
• Printed materials for promotions, including posters and table tent cards.
• Brand collateral, including menus.
• Social media graphics.
• Advertisements, including print publications, billboards and digital banners.
• Website graphics.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising and/or graphic design.
• 3+ years’ post-collegiate experience in the field of graphic design or marketing communications.
• Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• A portfolio of graphic design work with an emphasis on commercial design.
• Experience and understanding of Google suite of services including Gmail, Drive, AdWords and Analytics.
• Moderate experience with web design, HTML coding and WordPress.
• 2+ years email marketing experience including design, copywriting, database management and analytics.
• Practical experience with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp, etc.) to achieve measurable results for commercial purposes.
• Creative passion, initiative and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• A growth mindset supported by collaboration, creativity and communication.
• Working knowledge of and/or appreciation for pizza, craft beer, cocktails and wine.
Interested and qualified candidates send a resume and work samples or a link to a digital portfolio to email@example.com with Marketing Specialist in the subject line.