SignUpGenius simplifies the process of coordinating events and people by providing online sign ups for nonprofits, schools, sports, churches, families, colleges, businesses and organizations. By enabling up to 14 million unique visitors per month to sign up for tasks online, SignUpGenius has done away with the need for paper sign ups, “reply-all” emails and phone trees. Working for this company involves being part of a fast-paced, creative team environment in order to maintain the largest volunteer management service on the internet.
• Help establish, refine and document QA policies and procedures.
• Determine use cases and design the testing plan for new web development items.
• Execute tests as well as assist other QA team members during the testing process.
• Work with the QA team and developers/designers to ensure all defects are properly resolved prior to deployments.
• Assist in post-deployment trouble-shooting and problem solving when required.
• Report progress to CTO and work with CTO and QA Team Lead to improve the overall development lifecycle.
• Help identify and implement test automation scripts to improve efficiency.
• 3+ years of experience as a quality assurance analyst, specifically in the area of web-based software testing.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
• Full system development lifecycle experience.
• Experience in designing, developing and continually improving a software testing process.
• Expertise in functional testing, integration testing, performance testing and regression testing.
• Strong background in establishing QA policies, procedures, strategies and metrics and the ability to employ these with a team to ensure the quality of a product.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
• Superior analytical, troubleshooting, time management, communication and presentation skills.
• High attention to detail and quality.
• Extensive previous use of SignUpGenius.com is preferred.
• Experience in the non-profit, volunteer and/or church ministry fields.
• Strong understanding of the volunteer organizing needs of parents with school-aged children.
• Self-motivated and able to handle responsibilities without consistent oversight.
Terms of employment:
• Full time (consistent 43 hours per week).
• In office at Ballantyne Corporate Park, Charlotte, NC.
• No relocation assistance.
• Salary is DOE.
• Start date is immediate.
• Benefits: 100% employee health care premium paid, matching 401(k), 8 holidays, PTO, matched giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development.
his position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.