Digital Marketing Specialist (HIRED)
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
The team you will be joining:
• Multi-billion dollar thriving global manufacturer, North American HQ in Charlotte, NC.
• Strong market position and rich, stable heritage.
• Culture that values building long-standing relationships with its customers and consumers.
What they offer you:
• Executive Leadership that is highly engaged offering both experience and knowledge.
• Dynamic employees with great moral, low turnover.
• Great opportunity to contribute at both strategic and tactical levels.
Why this role is important:
• Participates in a matrix team of internal and external resources to successfully deliver digital projects.
• Responsible for project managing web initiatives, including the company websites, landing pages, promotional micro-sites, email campaigns implementation and delivery, online tutorials, product setup and other digital development efforts.
• Works with E-commerce Manager, Product Marketing and Sales to maintain an ongoing schedule and prioritization of all digital projects.
• Creating, revising and formatting content for websites that is uniform and consistent with the company brand
• Provide basic web development (as needed) and QA testing for all new and existing web projects, emails and updates
• Collaborate with internal teams to contribute to PIM (Product Information Management) and Digital Asset Management.
• Implement and coordinate promotional plans and strategies on the digital platforms
• Oversee/direct offshore team members in tasks related to website management
• Assist global Digital team on special projects as needed.
The background that fits:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 2-3 years experiencing managing digital projects.
• Knowledge of and experience using HTML, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proven track record of implementing new technologies.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape and maintain alignment to the highest priorities.
• Strong ability to manage multiple on-going projects and deadlines.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.