Digital Marketing Manager
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit our website.
The Digital Marketing Manager will join Carolinas HealthCare System at a very exciting time, as we focus on growing our digital and omni-channel effectiveness. This position will work closely with the Integrated Marketing Team to understand overall business goals and strategy, identify key issues, analyze audience needs and develop and execute digital solutions that support business objectives and add value to the consumer.
This role will ensure digital campaigns are set up correctly in our CRM system, manage to KPIs using data from multiple sources and recommend changes for performance improvement. Other responsibilities include status reporting, evaluating end-to-end consumer experience across multiple channels and touch points using data/analytics, assessing emerging digital strategies and evaluating consumer research, market conditions and competitor data. A successful candidate will be proven innovator in digital marketing. He or she will possess strong analytical skills, including a testing mindset and a high awareness of digital best practices across industries.
• Evaluates and refines the consumer journey across multiple channels and touch points, leads work to optimize the website and collaborates with internal partners to ensure that the consumer experience is consistent across all digital channels.
• Oversee the management of multiple, complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop impactful digital marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate our core audience.
• Execute complex digital media plans across multiple digital channels.
• Manages paid display and search, SEO, email, social media and other digital channels.
• Analyze and optimize digital channels based on market research and customer analytics.
• Responsible for identifying target audiences and reaching them online.
• Build tagging and tracking plans for paid media and possess the ability to recommend tracking based on campaign goals.
• Keeps updated on current issues and best practice standards in the rapidly evolving marketing, digital and technology landscape.
• Offers innovative solutions to achieving objectives and overcoming problems.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with both internal and external partners. Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
• Able to educate and inform others about digital marketing and communications strategies and tactics as well as business drivers, barriers, key performance indicators and return on investment.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience required.
• Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent written and verbal skills required.
• Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
• Works primarily in office environment.
• Occasional evening and weekend work.
• Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities.
• Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle.
• Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone and operating computer keyboard.
• Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Working with us:
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.