The Charlotte Symphony is seeking an organized, creative storyteller to help develop and implement its content strategy. Under the supervision of the Vice President of Content and Communications, the Content Specialist works collaboratively to communicate the impact and value of the Charlotte Symphony. The role is responsible for implementing and enhancing the Symphony brand through imaginative social media content, print materials, website content, third-party sites, community calendars, among other platforms.
• Assisting in the development and implementation of print and digital content aimed at promoting and enhancing the Charlotte Symphony’s brand.
• Coordinating and integrating copy and design to produce compelling final products.
• Developing creative ways to present CSO programs and activities in the digital space and enhancing the public understanding of the value of on- and off-stage CSO programs.
• Project management of all website, social media and email content.
• Engages Symphony patrons, donors, family and friends in social media, making connections that strengthen the CSO’s brand.
• Keeping current with emerging web trends and digital technologies in order to enhance the CSO’s digital presence.
• Tracking and reporting of all appropriate metrics and develop strategies for increasing sales and visibility.
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related field.
• 1-3 years’ experience in content creation/editorial/digital media/marketing.
• Creative storyteller with exceptional writing skills, flexibility and organizational skills.
• Basic knowledge of CMS platforms.
• Understanding of social media best practices.
• Video experience desired.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.