Business Development Associate
Summit Park is seeking to hire an Associate dedicated to the firm’s business development and direct-to-company sourcing efforts. The primary role of the position is to source investment opportunities through high volume outbound phone call and email campaigns. The individual will work directly with the principal leading the firm’s business development efforts. This is a two-year position with opportunity for advancement after demonstrating efficiency in the role. The position is based in Charlotte, NC.
• Weekly outbound communication (call and email) to private company owners.
• Active database management and utilization of firm technology to drive volume and effectiveness of outbound communications.
• Tracking, reporting and pipeline management in Salesforce CRM.
• Translating company owner introductions into active investment opportunities.
• Assisting principal in ad-hoc sourcing activities or duties.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a record of academic accomplishment.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter with highly resourceful networking and prospecting skills.
• Strong desire to be hands-on at a small firm and affect change.
• Efficient in excel and CRM systems such as Salesforce.
• Experience in professional or financial services a plus (recruiting, wealth management, insurance, etc.).
Send resume to Rachel Hannon at email@example.com.