Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
What’s the role?
At Red Ventures, we use our expertise in natural search, paid search, web development and analytics to drive sales for partners in high-growth industries. We’re a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance and despise red tape. Speed and adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our SEO strategy. We play in competitive verticals so if you want to prove that you’re the best of the best, you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
Sounds like your kind of place? Good. We’re looking for an SEO analyst to join our team.
• As an SEO Analyst, you’ll support one or more of our businesses in industries ranging from home services to healthcare and financial services.
• Analyze search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google, Bing or Yahoo.
• Work with content, creative and development teams to launch new websites in order to capture ranking traffic.
• Analyze competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to design and execute.
• Gain experience as a business leader (P&L management, budget ownership, team leadership and business strategy).
Who we’re looking for:
• The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with 2-5 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.
• Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills, candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
• Successful candidates are passionate about innovating in natural search, don’t accept theories at face value and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different teams
• Candidates should have experience with affiliate marketing or link building as well as an understanding of in-depth ROI analysis.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
• Sense of humor.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.