Sales Support & Order Management Specialist
Sunfab develops, produces and sells components for the operation of hydraulic equipment. We sell our products via distributors and direct to customers all over the world. Our head office is located in Hudiksvall, Sweden, where Sunfab’s products are manufactured in our own factory. We have a presence across the globe in key markets such as Germany, France, UK, Spain and the USA. In the U.S., our office is located in Charlotte, NC. Throughout our family-owned company, we value commitment, respect and professionalism in our work together and with our clients. To learn more about Sunfab, please visit our website.
Become part of our expansion journey in the U.S. market, building upon our strong tradition of innovation and expertise with hydraulics systems. Sunfab Hydraulics Inc is actively looking for an experienced Sales Support & Order Management Specialist to play a key role in the U.S. organization’s future growth and development. The company has a long history of sales in the U.S. market and has established itself as a market leader in hydraulics.
The Sales Support & Order Management Specialist assumes administrative roles as it pertains to the Sales Department. The specialist will be an important member of the U.S. team by supporting the sales team with sales and order management. The specialist will also engage with customers and proactively work with repeat orders, logistics and other administrative procedures and routines.
A high level of administration is carried out in the company’s ERP-system in terms of handling purchase, stock, quotations, sales, shipping and deliveries, invoicing and received payments.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Processing new sales leads.
• Handling of incoming inquiries from customers.
• Establishing quotes, confirming orders and processing invoices.
• Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients.
• Managing orders and deliveries to the warehouse inventory and handling safety stock.
• Supporting in customer activities and exhibitions.
• Administration of Accounts receivable.
• Monitoring customer accounts.
• Providing data and reports to support the sales team.
• Supporting with additional administrative work and office coordination activities as needed.
• Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Maintaining close contact with Order Management at the Swedish factory and at the relevant Headquarter departments.
• A 4-year degree in business administration or a related field.
• Documented experience (3-5 years) of successful technical sales support and order management and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Experience working in a related role with exposure to hydraulics systems or industrial products is valued.
• Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
• Prior experience working for an international or European company is valued.
Competence and skill requirements:
• Business understanding and commercial sales acumen.
• Strong competence and understanding (through previous experience) of ERP systems or similar business systems.
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Must have excellent time management skills, attention to detail and be team-oriented and adaptable to changing workload.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) knowledge is required.
• Fluency in English, oral and written.
• Knowledge and understanding of Sunfab’s products preferred.
• Limited but occasional travel (less than 10 percent) will be required in this position.
This recruitment is handled by Business Sweden in cooperation with Sunfab Hydraulics. Email a CV/resume and cover letter to email, email@example.com. Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis. Please do not contact Sunfab Hydraulic representatives in Sweden.