• Title will be Senior Vice President, Financials or CFO.
• Reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
• Interfaces with the Treasurer and Chair of the Budget Committee, Outside General Counsel, Executive Committee, Leadership Team, Investors and Staff.
• Manages the Accounting Team, Data Management and Technology.
In fulfilling job responsibilities, the CFO:
• Serves as Financial Lead of organization with responsibility for forecasting and reporting the financial performance of the Chamber and providing financial analysis to support the operation of the Chamber.
• Hires and manages staff to perform all accounting, financial, technology hardware and software, quarters (building) and business data analytics.
• Administer the following programs: health insurance, 401(k), 457(b), flexible spending and all other related employee benefit programs.
• Responsible for the financial functions of Charlotte Regional Fund for Entrepreneurs, Advantage Carolina Foundation and Charlotte Minority Economic Development Initiative.
• Responsible for all purchasing and contracts.
• Maintains physical quarters of the organization in a clean and functional manner.
• Pursues special projects as assigned by President or COO.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.