As a NeoGraft Account Manager, a book of business will be distributed to you that you are responsible for maintaining and growing throughout the life cycle of the customer. You will partner with the sales team to ensure a seamless transition after purchase of our device by immediately taking lead on the onboarding and training process for the physician and their staff. You will be the main point of contact for your customers for any questions regarding marketing, products and consumables, scheduling hair restoration procedures and all other services provided by NeoGraft. Proactive outreach to your customers on a defined basis is necessary to discuss new initiatives, sell our products and provide continuing education. As an Account Manager, you will also schedule and communicate with our hair restoration technicians in the field as well as assist with new hire and ongoing training when needed. You will be responsible for proper internal documentation and effective communication of all customer and technician interaction.
• Be a team player and embrace the NeoGraft culture and objectives.
• Be a problem solver, come to the table with solutions.
• Work independently and own your customer’s success.
• Organized, efficient, reliable and detail oriented.
• Customer service experience is preferred by not required, entry level welcome to apply.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Full-time opportunity to join a rapidly developing, innovative company that is part of an exciting and thriving industry.
• Join a fun, talented, dynamic and fast-paced team.
• Annual salary plus bonus opportunity.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits.
• Flexible paid time off.
To ensure that you read the job opportunity, please include your favorite television show in the subject of your email/job application. Resumes can be sent to Caitlin DeMartine, email@example.com.