Ekos is on a mission to empower craft manufacturers all over the world to scale their businesses, streamline their processes and optimize their teams. We are seeking an experienced Software Developer to help us grow our Brewmaster and Cidermaker offerings and continue moving into other markets. This position reports directly to the CTO.
Application and back-end development
• Conduct software development utilizing Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, as well as other Microsoft-oriented platforms, tools and technologies.
• Create database objects (tables, views, stored procedures) using MS SQL Server.
• Produce design documents and unit tests and other document requirements.
In-house support and communication
• Actively participate in design and code reviews.
• Drive continuous improvement and efficiency by recommending process enhancements and additional features.
• Stay abreast of development methodologies, competitors and advances in technology.
• Work with other departments as needed to find solutions to customer concern or complaints.
• Research and identify the cause of reported defects and issues.
• Diagnose defects within the software and develop defect fixes.
• Perform and assist with quality assurance activities as needed.
• Participate in training and/or customer support activities as needed.
• Complete additional projects as needed.
• Preferred Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
• Minimum 4 years, preferred 6 years web application development experience.
• Experience with development related tools such as Visual Studio, VS Code, NPM, SASS, WebPack, Bitbucket and JIRA.
• 2+ years Experience with React.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum practices.
• Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting.
• Must be able to work from office located in Charlotte, NC.
Ekos Brewmaster is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.