Vice President, Information Technology
OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout North and South Carolina each year.
We are currently searching for a Vice President, Information Technology to join our team. The primary responsibility of the Vice President, Information Technology is to oversee the streamlined operation of the IT department and to ensure alignment with the business objectives of the organization. Principle goals for this role are to develop and manage the technical infrastructure and staff to efficiently attain all IT customer service level expectations for the OrthoCarolina user community.
At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success, we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty and mutual respect, ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote and environment of teamwork throughout the organization. If these attributes align with the job culture you are seeking – then OrthoCarolina might be the right fit for you.
Other general responsibilities:
• Must plan coordinate, direct and design all operational activities of the IT department, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
• Works closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop and implement cost-effective technology solutions and customer service oriented support processes for all aspects of the organization.
• Works with the COO to formulate and deploy long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies.
• Works with OC Chief Security Officer to ensure that appropriate security measures, protocols, processes, equipment and systems are in place at all times to insure the security of the OC IT infrastructure, patient information and practice.
• A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment.
Benefits offered include:
• Competitive salary package.
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
• Health Savings Account.
• Life insurance.
• Short/Long term disability insurance.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Voluntary home/auto insurance.
• Voluntary accident/cancer insurance.
• Voluntary legal shield/identity theft.
• Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource.
• 401(k) retirement plan.
• Profit sharing plan.