Business Development Associate
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring. Lyft is looking for a motivated business development and operations oriented Associate for our Charlotte team. In this role working closely with the Business Development / Driver Growth Lead, you will be expected to help build and support a team of Ambassadors who connect with and convert new drivers to Lyft from their application to the first ride. We’re looking for a self-starter with a can-do attitude, excited by achieving and exceeding stretch goals.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace and the thought of helping Lyft build this incredible ride-sharing movement sounds exciting, we should talk.
• Source, recruit and guide Ambassadors and drivers through the onboarding process whether in person, at an event, or over the phone.
• Follow-up with Ambassadors and recruits to get them active.
• Meet a weekly quota set by the local team.
• Willingness to work morning, evening or weekend hours.
Experience and skills:
• High energy and outgoing – you love talking to people.
• Sales and training experience helpful.
• Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills.
• Natural hustle with a strong work ethic.
• Ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry.
• Proficient smartphone and computer skills.