Payzer is a fast growing software company in Charlotte, North Carolina. We make and sell both Payzer, the all-in-one financial tool that helps contractors grow their business and Payzerware, the all-in-one management tool that helps contractors run their business. Our products deliver inbound call management and CRM, technician scheduling and dispatch, appointments and reminders, sales proposals, invoices and maintenance agreements, easy to use online and mobile payment solutions, instant loan decisions that help grow average order size, effective promotional offers that help close business, simple electronic cash management and rich financial and customer level reporting. Our company has grown rapidly with very little marketing effort. Today, we have almost 4,000 business customers and generate more than $1B in annual payments volume.
This Product Specialist role will assist our customers with account and product inquiries and on-boarding, while learning about our software, partners and customers. This entry-level position is intended to promote into a Senior Product Specialist role. As a Product Specialist on our PayzerCare Team, you will be responsible for learning new software and payment systems, helping new customers with initial adoption and use of Payzer and Payzerware and testing new product features to ensure flawless execution.
• Interacting on a daily basis with our business customers via phone and email.
• Using our software to solve their business problems and grow their business.
• Contacting and Onboarding new customers.
• Collecting documentation.
• Preparing and shipping mobile card readers.
• Configuring payment gateways.
• Managing Mobile Reader Inventory.
• Learning Payzer and Payzerware systems.
We’re looking for people who are:
• Good humans with a positive attitude.
• Bright, inquisitive and good at getting things done.
• Tenacious problem solvers with lots of intellectual curiosity.
• Great at listening to other people.
• Patient and persistent when helping others learn new things.
• Able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
• Adept at using technology.
• Genuine interest in financial services and payment technology.
• Possessed by a personal sense of urgency.
• Ready to work hard, learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
• Eager to be part of a great team on an exciting ride in the heart of South Charlotte.
• Strong customer focus and passionate about helping people solve problems.
• Honest, fun to be around and cool to work with while getting the job done.
• Flexible and able to work 8 a.m.-5 p.m. initially, with potential to shift as late as 10 a.m.-7 p.m. as demands change.