Senior Product Specialist
Payzer is a fast growing software company in Charlotte, North Carolina. We make and sell both Payzer, the all-in-one financial tool that helps contractors grow their business and Payzerware, the all-in-one management tool that helps contractors run their business. Our products deliver inbound call management and CRM, technician scheduling and dispatch, appointments and reminders, sales proposals, invoices and maintenance agreements, easy to use online and mobile payment solutions, instant loan decisions that help grow average order size, effective promotional offers that help close business, simple electronic cash management and rich financial and customer level reporting. Our company has grown rapidly with very little marketing effort. Today, we have almost 4,000 business customers and generate more than $1B in annual payments volume.
Our Product Specialists help our customers use Payzer and Payzerware to help run their business. Interacting on a daily basis with our business customers and helping them solve problems and improve their business is the primary focus of this position. This includes handling inbound calls, making outbound calls, conducting training sessions online, problem-solving, managing the occasional customer issue and identifying new product features.
As a Product Specialist on our PayzerCare Team, you will be responsible for helping our customers solve complex business problems by applying our software to meet their needs. You will assist current customers and teammates with their understanding of the product, capture and interpret customer feedback and identify and test new product features to ensure flawless execution.
We’re looking for people who are:
• Good humans with a positive attitude.
• Bright, inquisitive and good at getting things done.
• Tenacious problem solvers with lots of intellectual curiosity.
• Great at listening to other people.
• Patient and persistent when helping others learn new things.
• Able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
• Adept at using technology.
• Genuine interest in financial services and payment technology.
• Possessed by a personal sense of urgency.
• Ready to work hard, learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
• Eager to be part of a great team on an exciting ride in the heart of South Charlotte.
• Strong customer focus and passionate about helping people solve problems.
• Honest, fun to be around and cool to work with while getting the job done.