At News America Marketing, being successful means helping our clients achieve their goals. Through our family of products and services, like SmartSource, we give our clients the power to influence the purchase decisions of millions of consumers. With a portfolio of products that span home-delivered, in-store and digital media, we provide the ability to reach consumers at every point of the decision-making process. Since 1988, we have delivered advertising and promotion campaigns to ensure our client’s success. Success matters. This commitment drives the type of people we are and the type of people we look for. We train and develop our teams to reflect our obsession with our clients and consumers.
Our elite Sales Development Program is designed to give you the tools to become to trusted business partner to our vast portfolio of fortune 500 companies. This exclusive program is structured to give you a path from graduation to retirement, with high earning development potential.
Our consultative sales team consists of industry, market and category leaders and experts. You will learn how to build and manage meaningful client relationships by working closely with managers and mentors, while gaining a deep understanding of our company, clients and the industry holistically. This program may be right for you if you are looking for a meaningful and lucrative career in consultative sales and strategic account management.
• Process marketing, advertising and consumer promotion solutions to major consumer-packaged-goods clients.
• Assist senior selling professions and team with critical sales activities and projects.
• Acting as a liaison between clients and internal departments.
• Participating on sales client calls both in-house and at client headquarters.
• Handling production materials.
• Processing orders, handling and managing contracts.
• Analyzing and creating meaningful plans and recommendations for client solution services.
• Coordinating client presentations and proposals.
• Supporting the sales team in every aspects of delivering our solutions to our clients.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (transcript is required).
• Sales-related experience.
• Proven success in a competitive environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong work ethic with a self-motivated and determined attitude.
• A strong desire for a career in sales and account management is required.
• Proven experience with excel and some CRM tools.